- We Explain the Transaction Process:
- The process of selling or leasing your property.
- Discusses agency relationships.
- Walk you through the pertinent contracts.
- We Research Your Property's Value
- We provide you with current dynamics of the market.
- Assist in determining a price that will maximize your return.
- We know the lenders who can get the job done whether you are buying or selling.
- We Market Your Property
- Assist in preparing your property to create a good first impression.
- Marketing your property directly to buyers and tenants, as well as other commercial real estate agents.
- Keep you up to date on current market condition so you can make informed decisions.
- We Coordinate the Transaction From Start to Finish
- Assist n working through the purchase and sale or lease agreement.
- Track the transaction through contingencies, repairs, etc...
- Work with the escrow company and lender to make certain all the documents needed are in order and completed in a timely manner.
- Customization to your needs
- We work to minimize vacancies, maximize collections, and constantly review expenses.
- Prompt monthly statements.
- We maintain complete files in our office of all bills and invoices associated with the operation of the property.
- We are in contact with site personnel as needed:
- We visit each property regularly in order to be sure that the property is operating properly and that necessary details are being addressed.
- Resident managers know that they will receive a prompt and comprehensive response to questions that they may have regarding proper procedures. We are well experienced in dealing with everyday questions and communicate well with the site managers.
- The Phillips Group obtains competitive bids on all major work. Our years of experience gained with vendors and suppliers in our area allow us to select the best person or company to perform contract work for us.
- The presence of a qualified Certified Property Manager (CPM) and Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM) as a managing agent for a property is a valuable asset when the property is offered for resale.
We have quietly been providing trusted real estate brokerage service for the last 24 years.
With our presence in the office, retail, and industrial markets we keep owners informed of moods and changes in various markets and rates. With more than 1,600 leases negotiated for Landlords and Tenants we know how to close the transaction and look forward to the next 1,600!
With today's market, knowledgeable planning for the acquisition, sale, or trade of property has never been more important.
What is a 1031 Exchange?
Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 1031 is one of the last remaining tax loopholes. It is a powerful tool that allows investors to exchange any investment property for any other investment property. For your exchange to be valid, you must follow specific IRS regulations.
Here is an abbreviated list of the regulations:
- The properties being exchanged must be of lie kind. For example, you may exchange:
- Apartments for commercial real estate
- Land for rental property
- A retail center for an office building
- Any investment property for any other investment property (as long as it is not occupied as your primary residence)
- You must identify and close on your replacement property within a specific period of time.
- 100% of the proceeds from your current property must be held by a Qualified Intermediary and applied toward your replacement property to get a full tax deferral.
- Properties being exchanged must be used for investment. Personal residences are not exchangeable.
Please call or email us with any 1031 exchange questions. Thank you.
Most companies thrive on numbers, we thrive on quality. Clients are not just another number. Every assignment deserves the highest level of individual attention available plus industry knowledge, perspective, and education.
We are as diverse in our undertakings, as we are flexible in our approach.
We have a wide diversity of experience in sales, leasing, property and asset management from every aspect of our full-service business.
Whatever the problem, however large or small in scope, The Phillips Group can handle the job thoroughly and efficiently. We listen to what you want, your short and long terms goals. Proven methods to maximize our client's return on investment. We treat your business as our own.
Contact Us today!
THE PHILLIPS GROUP CONCLUDES 2nd LARGEST SALE IN THE HISTORY OF CLARK COUNTY!