We offer a wide diversity of experience in Property & Asset Management.
The Phillips Group, Inc. is an active manager and investor of real estate assets and has a well-established reputation for providing value added skills. There are a variety of circumstances such as vacancies, rollover risk, sub-optimal management, inefficient current use, deferred maintenance, long-term undervalued leases, or other unfavorable property and market conditions which we analyze. Through our network of financing, insurance, and legal professionals we bring a team approach to asset and property management. Our professional designations are recognized nationally and internationally. We are committed to the highest level of service in the industry.
We are as diverse in our undertakings, as we are flexible in our approach. Whatever the problem, however large or small in scope, The Phillips Group can handle the job thoroughly and efficiently.
Following is a list of typical management duties:
- Communication with tenants and owners
- Collection of rents
- Timely payment of invoices
- Supervision of suppliers
- Easy to read monthly cash flow statements detailing all income and expenses
- Periodic property inspections
- Bid comparisons for larger maintenance projects
- Annual budget
- Address tenant concerns
- Insurance premium reviews
- Property tax review
- Market information regarding rates and preferential pricing